Prices may vary for other package types and shipment quantities. What is single core mixed CPU speed? What is multi core integer speed? The customizable table below combines these factors to bring you the definitive list of top CPUs. No one here would have said to me Act of War- Direct Action, which is the game I have been looking for all my life I found out on my own, and gladly didn’t have to wait for the answer of anybody here See how consistently different CPUs perform with varying real world conditions. And in fact, for every question you do have in your life, you can find the answer by yourself.

Uploader: Tubar
Date Added: 4 February 2006
File Size: 38.18 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 44967
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

For benchmarking data see http: Share a related link. Welcome to our freeware PC speed test tool.

Please tell me some nice PC games

Today’s hottest Amazon Ebay Newegg. This is an extremely narrow range which indicates that the Intel Core2 T performs superbly consistently under varying real world conditions. Embedded Options Available indicates products that offer extended purchase availability for intelligent systems and embedded solutions.

IBM X3400 M3 RAID DRIVER

IND-User, 1 month ago. Functionality, performance, and other benefits of this feature may vary depending on system configuration. Bench your build Size up your PC in less than a minute. UserBenchmark of the month Gaming Desktop Workstation. But don’t worry, graphics don’t make a game. Contact your OEM or reseller for warranty support.

What is the GeekBench single core score? Your personal information will be used to respond to this inquiry only.

Did you find the information on this site useful? Your name and email address will not be added to any mailing list, and you will not receive email from Intel Corporation unless requested. Intel may make changes to manufacturing life cycle, specifications, and product descriptions at any time, without notice.

Of course we could all names good games from our opinionbut you could also read a bit about the games that might interests you.

UserBenchmark will test your PC and compare the results to other users with the same components. IDN-User, 28 days ago. Processor numbers differentiate features within each processor family, not across different processor families. You can quickly size up your PC, identify hardware problems and explore the best upgrades.

ADAPTEC AHA 2940U WINDOWS 7 DRIVER

Prices are for direct Intel customers, typically represent 1,unit purchase quantities, and are subject to change without notice.

Terrible average bench The Intel Core2 T averaged What is single core mixed CPU speed? And in fact, for every question you do have in your life, you can find the answer by yourself.

Details for Component Intel Core 2 T : SiSoftware Official Live Ranker

Frequency is measured in gigahertz GHzor billion cycles per second. I find it better than trust someone else opinion. Refer to Datasheet for thermal solution requirements. Please tell Im dying for it. I was also able to run NFS: What is quad core floating point speed? Find products with Embedded Options Available. You are not too far away from you answer. If sold in cp, price represents individual unit.