Lithography refers to the semiconductor technology used to manufacture an integrated circuit, and is reported in nanometer nm , indicative of the size of features built on the semiconductor. These activities can be done all at the same time. C0 is the operational state, meaning that the CPU is doing useful work. All information provided is subject to change at any time, without notice. Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon. See All Buying Options. Processor Base Frequency describes the rate at which the processor’s transistors open and close.

Uploader: Akinotaur
Date Added: 12 April 2015
File Size: 53.2 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 49464
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

They also require less cooling. The item may be missing the original packaging such as the original box or bag or tags or in the original packaging but not sealed. It offers improved manageability by limiting downtime and maintaining productivity by isolating computing activities into separate partitions. Excellent and inexpensive upgrade for an old laptop! Idle States C-states are used to save power when the processor is idle.

Intel Core 2 Duo T7500 2.2GHz Dual-Core (BX80537T7500) Processor

Processor numbers differentiate features within each processor family, not across different processor families.

My laptop accepted this new cpu without any issues CPU was shipped to me quickly and well packaged.

ACER X221W MONITOR DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Any Condition Any Condition. It was fairly priced and received in good packaging and working order.

Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T (4M Cache, GHz, MHz FSB) Product Specifications

suo Contact your OEM or reseller for warranty support. Have one to sell? Refer to Datasheet for thermal solution requirements. Please make sure that you’ve entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.

Then I simply popped the CPU into the socket T and carefully turned the screw clockwise to lock it into place.

The socket is the component that provides the mechanical and electrical connections between the processor and motherboard. All I need to do is take out the old CPU and put the new one in. Easy to do, just order right cpu. Your personal information will be used to respond to this inquiry only.

In consequence, this processor multitasks efficiently. C0 fuo the operational state, meaning that the CPU is doing useful work. Intel Core i Coffee Lake 2.

Works great My fault, looked at wrong specs, on laptop. Embedded Options Available indicates products that offer extended purchase availability for intelligent systems and embedded solutions. It can be used for surfing the Web, checking email, shopping online, manipulating images, downloading, and watching videos.

DEWALT DC825KA 18V IMPACT DRIVER

The Intel processors are built around highly efficient Intel Core microarchitecture and utilize Socket P 64 bit. C1 is the first idle state, C2 the second, and so on, where more power saving actions are taken for numerically higher C-states.

Listing of RCP does not constitute t75000 formal pricing offer from Intel. VID Voltage Range is an indicator of the minimum and maximum voltage values at which the processor is designed to operate. Available from these sellers.

Intel Core 2 Duo T / GHz processor (mobile) Overview – CNET

The processor base frequency is the operating point where TDP is defined. Each core is based on the Intel Pentium M microarchitecture with subsequent increases in onboard cache.

Intel Core 2 Duo 2. Get to Know Us. Created by the Intel Corporation, it utilizes Socket P 64 bit.

Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon. If sold in bulk, price represents individual unit.